Legal Research, Legal Memorandum, Appellate Briefs & Legal Citations
Get exclusive access to a comprehensive database of legal briefs and legal citations when you subscribe to the legal research services of RESEARCH ASSOCIATES. RESEARCH ASSOCIATES helps you with a number of services that save you time and money.
- Verify and Expand on Research Already in Hand
- Reduce Time Consuming Research into Unfamiliar or Specialized Areas at a Major Law Library
- Pinpoint Analogous Case Laws Quickly at Minimum Expense
- Decide the Merits of a Potential Case
- Find Non-Case Law Information on Legal Topics
- Access Shepard's® and Auto-Cite® Services
- Anticipate Your Opponent's Position by Finding Cases Your Opponent May Use
- Gather Information to Impeach the Testimony of Your Opponent's Witnesses
- Determine a Judge's Previous Position on a Particular Issue Applicable to Your Case
- Access Specialized State Statutes
- Review State Attorney General Decisions
- Keep Abreast of Changes in Legislation, Rules, and Decisions
Reliable Work You Can Depend On
General legal research, briefs, and trial memos are available. A computer is on-site for immediate research and retrieval of legal documentation for all jurisdictions and the federal courts. We can offer a simple list of citations, a memorandum, an analysis of specific issues, or a formal brief in a draft or finished form depending on your needs.
Additional Services Now Available!
- Add a full service Backroom Staff for about the cost of one good temp.
- Retrieve current case information, case status, docket sheets, and nature of suit from all federal courts and state courts.
- Acquire recent opinions from all US and State Courts, as well as public record searches, location, assets, background checks, individual motor vehicle data, liens, and judgments.
- Get SEC filing information on 68,000 companies, and laws from other countries.
- Find current journal and newspaper articles on topics of interest including background of expert witnesses and cases where they have testified.
Interrogatories-Plaintiff Sale of Goods • New Jersey Summary Judgement Agency • New Jersey Summary Judgement Opposition • New York Labor Law • New York OSC Memo • Summary Judgement Federal
Contact us to subscribe to our comprehensive database of legal briefs and legal citations.